Ras Mohammed –translated from Arabic as- Head of Mohammed located at south of Sinai Peninsula 25 KM Southwest of Sharm El Sheikh, is considered an Iconic natural Marine reserve housing many fish species (e.g. Star fish, Grouper, Clown amphiprion, Sea urchins, Parrot fish ), astonishing coral reef, Mangrove forests, and Gate of Allah.
The tour take place every day at morning from 8:00 till 13:30.
After pick up and arrival the tour starts with visiting Gate of Allah, then visiting Mangrove forests where you can see White Herons and Brisk little crabs, swimming in the salt lake of desires where you can make a wish and it will come true, and finally swim in the red sea and get a chance to witness the Picturesque Coral reef and fishes during the snorkeling session
- Transfer from and to hotels
- Entrance fees , tax and service charges
- Guide with chosen language
- Visiting all afore mentioned sites
- Snorkeling equipment
- Professional photo and video sessions
- Comfortable clothes and foot wear
- Swimming suits
- Snorkeling equipment (if available)
- Personal towels
PUT HERE arrow down collided toggles sections