Saint Catherine Monastery
- $29.991 person package
Saint Catherine Mountain has the oldest continually inhabited monastery which was founded back in 542 AD around the burning bush which God talked to Moses through, the monastery walls were built to protect Monks from the Bedouin raiders, It’s Peak is 1,571 Meters above sea level high.
The tour take place every day from 6:00 till 17:00
After pick up and arrival at the Moses Mountain the tour starts with visiting the Monastery at the foot of the Mountain, the guide will lead the tour to visit burning bush, skull house and Moses well, then visiting the Monastery’s museum which contain the oldest Christian relics and manuscripts, then visiting Dahab city for Lunch and shopping.
- Transfer from and to hotels
- Entrance fees , tax and service charges
- St. Catherine Monastery entrance
- Local Lunch
- Guide with chosen language
- Professional photo and video sessions
- In the day before the tour, please book for yourself a breakfast box in the reception, and don’t forget to take it morning in the day of the tour
- Photographic equipment
- Comfortable clothes and foot wear (Warm clothes in Winter)
PUT HERE arrow down collided toggles sections