Petra City (Jordan)
- $199.991 person package
Petra city or “Red Rose City” (Petra means rock in greek) is an archeological wonder and a UNESCO World heritage site no. 326, and was built by the Nabateans (Arab Natives of Jordan) back in the 5th century BC approx. as their capital city, it is one of the most incredible mountain-carved architecture.
The tour take place every day from 00:00 till 00:00 (24 hours)
After pick up and arrival at Taba Border city, the tour starts with embarking on a boat to reach Aqaba city in Jordan, then embark transfer to reach Petra city where you would enjoy a full day in the wondrous rock city of Petra, memorialize the experience by taking photos and videos of the wonder, then visiting the 1.2 KM long canyon by foot, enjoy the Rock-carved statues and buildings on the way to the treasury which is more than 2000 years old, then having local Jordanian lunch, then embark teansfer to reach Aqaba port, and finally sail back to Sharm El-Sheikh.
- Transfer from and to hotels
- Entrance fees , tax and service charges
- Travel Visa charge
- Petra city entrance
- Local Lunch
- Professional photo and video sessions.
- Please do not forget: Photographic equipment, head cover, comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
- In the day before the tour, please book for yourself a breakfast box in the reception, and don’t forget to take it morning in the day of the tour.
PUT HERE arrow down collided toggles sections