Moses Mountain (Jabal Musa in Arabic Translation) is considered a religious site where God descended upon and gave Moses the Ten Commandments, It’s Peak is 2,285 Meters above sea level high.
The tour take place every day from 21:00 till 13:00
After pick up and arrival at the Moses mountain the tour starts with a hike during the night until 3:00, then you reach the peak to watch sunrise which is most beautiful from a mountain top point of view, then visiting the burning bush where God talked to Moses for the first time, then descend towards saint Catherine monastery (Oldest Christian Monastery continually inhabited) where you’ll have breakfast and rest, then descend to the bottom of the mountain.
- Transfer from and to hotels
- Entrance fees , tax and service charges
- St. Catherine Monastery entrance
- Local breakfast
- Guide with chosen language
- Professional photo and video sessions
- Camel ride
- Photographic equipment
- Comfortable clothes and foot wear (Warm clothes in Winter)
PUT HERE arrow down collided toggles sections