Luxor is an abundant city with many antiquities as it is considered the greatest open-air museum, it was the pharaonic middle kingdom picturesque capital back in 2575 BC, and it houses many great temples and pharaoh’s palaces, it contains Hatshepsut’s Temple, Karnak Temple, The famous Kings’ Valley where King Tutankhamen was buried and Queens’ valley where Queen Nefertari was buried.
The tour take place every day from 04:30 till 22:00
After pickup and arrival at Sharm El-Sheikh international airport, and the flight to Luxor international airport, the tour starts with meeting the tour guide (Egyptologist) whom will show you and explain in detail the City historical sites and antiquities, starting with visiting Hatshepsut’s Temple, then visit Luxor city and Karnak Temple, then visiting Banana Island by boat, then enjoy local lunch in one of the highest quality restaurants, then visit Kings’ or Queens’ valley depending on availability (King Tut or Queen Nefertari Tombs visit depends on the availability as well)
- Transfer from and to hotels
- Flight tickets
- Egyptologist guide.
- Visiting Hatshepsut’s temple
- Visiting Luxor City and souvenir markets
- Visiting Karnak temple
- Visiting Banana Island
- Egyptian lunch
- Visiting Kings’ or Queens’ valley
- Entrance Fees, Tax and service charges
- Sailing boat to Banana Island (20$ per person)
- Please do not forget: Photographic equipment, head cover, comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
- In the day before the tour, please book for yourself a breakfast box in the reception, and don’t forget to take it morning in the day of the tour.
- Passport and Travel Visa
PUT HERE arrow down collided toggles sections