Cairo over day tour is one unmissable tour because you will get to experience the captivating and historical city of Egypt. Where you get the chance to see one of the wonders of the ancient world, which of course is the Great pyramids and the Sphinx of Giza, The National Egyptian museum, Al Tahrir square, The River Nile and Shopping in souvenir markets.
The tour take place every day from 04:00 till 18:00
After pickup and arrival at Sharm El-Sheikh international airport, the flight to Cairo international airport, the tour starts with visiting the Egyptian museum where you witness the remains the great pharaonic civilization with a professional Egyptologist whom will explain in detail the origin and history of these antiquities, Enjoy sailing motor boat and lunch in a panoramic view of the Nile river, then visit the great pyramids of Giza Cheops, Chephren and Mykerinos one of the ancient world wonders, then visit the Great Sphinx and strolling through souvenir markets.
- Transfer from and to hotels
- Flight tickets
- Egyptologist guide.
- Visiting Egyptian museum
- Egyptian lunch
- Visiting Great Pyramids of Giza
- Visiting the Great Sphinx
- Visiting souvenir markets
- Entrance Fees, Tax and service charges
- Optional activities
- Entrance to the Mummy Rooms in the Egyptian Museum
- Sailing motor boat
- Entrance to the burial chambers of the Giza Pyramids
- Photo fees at Egyptian Museum
- Please do not forget: Photographic equipment, head cover, comfortable footwear, warm clothing in winter or loose clothing in summer and sunglasses.
- In the day before the tour, please book for yourself a breakfast box in the reception, and don’t forget to take it morning in the day of the tour.
- Passport and Travel Visa
PUT HERE arrow down collided toggles sections